J.B. Field's Thermal Hiker II Merino Wool Socks
Warehouse location information not found
Thermal Hiker II Winter Socks
J.B.Field's Thermal Hiker II is the thinnest thermal sock we make that will still keep you warm in extreme cold. With 64% merino wool and a dense knit these socks are good to -25°C. Because of their flat knit they look like dress socks but function as boot socks.
- Content: 64% Merino Wool, 30% Nylon, 4% Elastic, 2% Lycra Spandex
- Full cushion - cushioning throughout for added comfort/warmth
- Preshrunk Merino Wool - We only use the finest quality wool for exceptional softness and comfort!
- Ideal for hiking and outdoor activities
- Color: Charcoal Grey
- Made proudly in Toronto, Canada!
- Medium - Men's 4-8 (Women's 5-9)
- Large - Men's 8-12 (Women's 10-14)
- XL - Men's 13-16