UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
GI Compliant OCP Scorpion Air Force Combat Pants
Warehouse location information not found
Scorpion OCP Air Force Combat Trousers | GI TAA Compliant
These TAA Complaint US Air Force OCP uniform trousers are made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. These uniform pants are made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous Tiger Stripe ABU pattern and is regulation for all US Air Force Personnel including active duty, reserve, and guard personnel.
US Air Force OCP trousers feature eight pockets including two traditional pockets, two button-up rear pockets, 2 button-up cargo pockets, and 2 button-up lower leg pockets. In addition there are sturdy belt loops, reinforced knees and seat, and a traditional button fly. These uniforms are made using authentic Operational Camouflage Pattern materials, but are assembled in Honduras to keep your costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these pants are regulation for wear by all US Air Force personnel.
- Scorpion pattern is Air Force Regulation AFI 36-2903 Approved
- Summer weight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighter weight vs the 65/35 version
- Army Combat Uniform design built to military regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop fabric is durable
- Two large cargo pockets with button closure
- Two one-button closure pockets placed on the lower leg
- Traditional button style fly
- Reinforced knees and seat designed not to fail throughout repeated use
- Seven belt loops secure a belt in place
- Drawstrings on the ankles to ensure a proper fit
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
- TAA and GI Compliant
Air Force AFI 36-2903 OCP Uniform Facts
- October 2018 - Approved for wear
- April 2021 - Mandatory wear date for all Air Force Personnel