UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at email@example.com. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
GI Compliant Army OCP Scorpion Combat Pants
Warehouse location information not found
Gen 2 Scorpion OCP Army Combat Trousers | GI TAA Compliant
These TAA Complaint US Army OCP uniform trousers are made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. These uniform pants are made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous UCP and Multicam patterns and is regulation for all US Army Personnel including active duty, reserve, and guard personnel.
US Army OCP trousers feature eight pockets including two traditional pockets, two button-up rear pockets, 2 button-up cargo pockets, and 2 button-up lower leg pockets. In addition there are sturdy belt loops, reinforced knees and seat, and a traditional button fly. These uniforms are made using authentic Operational Camouflage Pattern materials, but are assembled in Honduras to keep your costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these pants are regulation for wear by all US Army personnel.
- Scorpion pattern is US Army approved
- Summer weight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighter weight vs the 65/35 version
- Army Combat Uniform design built to military regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton ripstop fabric is durable
- Two large cargo pockets with button closure
- Two one-button closure pockets placed on the lower leg
- Traditional button style fly
- Reinforced knees and seat designed not to fail throughout repeated use
- Seven belt loops secure a belt in place
- Drawstrings on the ankles to ensure a proper fit
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
- TAA and GI Compliant
Gen 2 Updates to the Original Army Combat Uniform
- Removal of the draw cord in the waistband
- Cargo pockets are button closure instead of hook and loop
- Elimination of the hook and loop access for knee pads