UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
GI Compliant Air Force OCP Scorpion Combat Jacket
Warehouse location information not found
Air Force OCP Uniform Jacket | GI TAA Compliant
This TAA Complaint US Air Force OCP uniform coat is made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. Lightweight and perfect for 3-season use, this uniform coat is made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous Tiger Stripe ABU pattern and meets AFI 36-2903 regulations for dress and personal appearance of U.S. Air Force personnel. Under Air Force regulations this can be worn on duty starting 1 October 2018 with a mandatory wear date of 1 April 2021.
These uniforms are made using authentic US made GI OCP material, but are assembled in a TAA compliant country to keep the costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these jackets are regulation for wear by all US Air Force personnel.
- Scorpion OCP pattern is approved under AFI 36-2903
- Summerweight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighterweight vs the 65/35 version
- Uniform cut and design complies with current regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% US Made Cotton fabric is highly durable
- Fold-down collar provides a traditional professional look
- Upper-sleeve pockets are spacious and fitted with a silent zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are incredibly strong and sturdy
- Two-channel pen pocket keeps your pen on hand at all times
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
- TAA Compliant