GI USMC MASSIF Flamestretch Pullover
Warehouse location information not found
Genuine Issue U.S.M.C. MASSIF Flamestretch Pullover
It's hard to find anything as comfortable and versatile as gear made with our soft and breathable Flamestrech fleece fabric. The Flamestretch Pullover has a streamlined design that minimizes bulk when layering and provides more than 100 percent stretch for comfort and agility. The ultrasoft interior and abrasion-resistant exterior allow for easy conversion to a base or outermost layer, and provide a seamless fit in between layers without bunching or riding up. Interior chest pocket provides easy access to small items.
Massif Flamestretch is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with Massif's proprietary knitting and finishing technology, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif fabrics
- Extreme 4-way stretch allows for performance fit
- Hydrophobic yarns keep you warm even when the fabric is wet
- High warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility for easy packing
- Breathable fabric is ultrasoft and comfortable next to skin
- 12-inch zip neck for easy donning and doffing
- Interior chest pocket
- High collar for extra protection and warmth
- Machine washable
- Part of the Massif Fire and Ice Layering System
Fabric passes stringent ASTM D 6413 Standard for flame resistance.
Color: Coyote Tan
Condition: New Unissued