US Made Double Screw M16 M4 AR15 Magazine Coupler
Charley world on shelves
Two Screw Mag Grip Connecting Assembly
1. Adjust screws out fully, screws should be hardly engaged.
2. Place Mag Grip unit around magazines making sure that large part of assembly is on the front of the magazines. Stagger magazines so that the right one is about 1.5 inches lower than the left. This grip will sit at the bottom of the edge of the left of the magazine.
3. Tighten screws until Mag Grip is holding magazines snugly.
4. Insert magazine assembly into unloaded firearm and adjust to fit tour needs Make sure you can operate operating handle, ejection port cover, safeties and other operation features.
5. Tighten screws until magazines are firmly in place.