UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at email@example.com. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
US Made Double Screw M16 M4 AR15 Magazine Coupler
Charley world on shelves
Two Screw Mag Grip Connecting Assembly
1. Adjust screws out fully, screws should be hardly engaged.
2. Place Mag Grip unit around magazines making sure that large part of assembly is on the front of the magazines. Stagger magazines so that the right one is about 1.5 inches lower than the left. This grip will sit at the bottom of the edge of the left of the magazine.
3. Tighten screws until Mag Grip is holding magazines snugly.
4. Insert magazine assembly into unloaded firearm and adjust to fit tour needs Make sure you can operate operating handle, ejection port cover, safeties and other operation features.
5. Tighten screws until magazines are firmly in place.