UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
Revision Military Desert Locust Military Goggle System
Warehouse location information not found
Desert Locust Ballistic Military Goggle System | Foliage Green
Revision Eyewear Desert Locust Goggles System is the ultimate protective eyewear. The Revision Desert Locust Goggles combine the best ballistic protection with a perfect face-fit and helmet fit, balancing the need for comfort with well-sealed eye protection. The lens of the Revision Eyewear Desert Locust Ballistic Goggles features a high-performance OcuMax coating to prevent fogging and scratching, ensuring clear vision. The lenses are optically correct, engineered to maximize field of view and provide unprecedented visual clarity, and provide 100% UV protection. The interchangeable lens system lets you change out the lens of your goggles for additional tints to meet varying light conditions, or to replace damaged lenses. The light weight and comfortable fit make the Revision Desert Locust Tactical Goggles perfect for extended missions or tactical use.
- Kit includes goggle frame, clear and smoke interchangeable lenses, anti-reflective sleeve, microfiber cleaning cloth, storage case & reusable anti-fog cloth
- One-piece, optical grade polycarbonate lens shields eyes from unexpected fragments
- Widest field-of-view to enhance war fighting capabilities
- Optional Rx insert is also compatible with Revision Sawfly Spectacles; Revision Eyewear offers Rx Carrier fulfillment services.
- High-impact protection certified to ANSI Z87.1 and Military Requirements (MIL-DTL-43511D clause 3.5.10 and MIL-PRF-31013 clause 126.96.36.199). CE certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 176
- NSN: 4240-01-547-6218