GI ECWCS Generation III Level 7 USMC PrimaLoft Parka
Warehouse location information not found
Stay warm and cozy with this (happy suit) from Wild Things L.L.C. Great fot hunting or any other outdoor activity. Even stays warm when wet!
Check out the many great features of this new USMC issue jacket!
The USMC PrimaLoft Extreme Cold Weather Parka is part of the ECWCS system. The jacket is cut large to fit over several layers of clothing and body armor. The shell material is a carefully selected, tested microfiber that is impregnated with a thin layer of silicone. This material is lightweight, windproof, highly water resistant, and breathable. The added silicone also enhances abrasion resistance.
* Zippper up front
* Velcro/elasticized sleeves with barrel lock closures
* Drawstring waist w/barrel lock closures
* Built in insulated hood with elasticized with barrel lock closures
* 2 Side zipper pockets
* 2 inside mesh pockets large enough for users to dry out socks or gloves while wearing the jacket
* Shell and lining 100% Nylon
* Fill 100% polyester PrimaLoft® Sport synthetic insulation
* Sleeves feature 330 denier Cordura nylon reinforcement panels
* NSN: 8415-01-555-1275