Short Sleeve 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt
Warehouse location information not found
Tru-Spec Short Sleeve 1/4 Zip Combat Shirt Tactical combat shirt is designed for use in warm climates to keep cool while getting the job done. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton, 40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Sleeves constructed from durable 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop that is vat dyed for color fastness
- 1/4 zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Double needle hemmed short sleeves
- Gusseted sleeves
- The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics.