McRae Hot Weather Coyote Ripple Sole Combat Boot
Warehouse location information not found
Coolness and comfort in sizzling conditions
- Superior comfort in sandy desert terrains and unstable surfaces, featuring:
- Class-leading durability: State-of-the-art direct-attach midsole/outsole construction, with a polyurethane midsole and Vibrama?? Ripple outsole for excellent traction, stability, and shock absorption
- Ultimate comfort: Removable/washable footbed made with polyurethane cushion
- Exceptional ventilation: Nylon-coated brass drainage vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
- High uppers: Made of Coyote suede and genuine Cordura nylon, with extra support for ankles and shins
- Lace-to-toe design: Nylon-coated speed hook and eyelet lacing system
- Padded collar: Keeps legs comfortable all day long
Authorized for wear with Operational Camouflage Pattern and multicam uniforms for Army members and USAF OCP uniforms for USAF members.
Made in USA.