KA-BAR D2 Extreme Fighting/Utility Knife With Hard Plastic Sheath
Warehouse location information not found
Cutting tests tell the tale: D2 steel is one of the toughest steels used today! And that's exactly what you'll get here, in the classic clip-point blade shape that made KA-BAR® famous. Has a 7" serrated blade, and comes with a hard plastic sheath for safe storage.
Made in the USA
- Kraton® G handle for strong grip
- Powdered 1095 Cro-Van steel guard and end cap
- 20° blade angle
- Measures 11 3/4" long,
- Weight 0.75 lb.
- Steel D2
- Blade Type Fixed Blade
- Measurements Blade length 7"; Overall length 11-7/8"
- Grind Flat
- Edge Angles 20 Degrees
- Handle Material Kraton G®
- Shape Clip HRC 59-60CR
- Stamp KA-BAR Butt Cap/Guard Powdered Metal
- Blade Thickness 0.165