Our brick and mortar store is currently closed to the public. Curbside pickup orders can be arranged by phone and picked up Monday-Friday between the hours of 1pm-4pm. Please stay safe and healthy.
Grade II 18 inch Sawback Blade Machete
Warehouse location information not found
Ontario 18 inch Sawback Blade Machete | Scratch and Dent
Ontario Knife has been manufacturing the Machete under U.S. Government specifications for over 60 years. The same high quality machete that our troops expect. Features include: 1095 carbon blade, zinc phosphate finish, full tang construction, shatterproof handles, and steel compression rivets.
Condition: Old Stock (with some rust and scratches).
- Hardness: 50-55 HRC
- Overall Length: 24 in (61 cm)
- Weight: 1 lb 5.3 oz (0.60 kg)
- Blade Length: 18 in (46 cm)
- Blade Material: 1095 Carbon Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat - Saw
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 in (0.3 cm)
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Finish: Zinc Phosphate
- Blade Stamp: Ontario Knife USA
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle Thickness: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Packaging Type: Paper Sheath
- Made in: U.S.A.