Our brick and mortar store is currently closed to the public. Curbside pickup orders can be arranged by phone and picked up Monday-Friday between the hours of 1pm-4pm. Please stay safe and healthy.
GI Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
Warehouse location information not found
GI USMC Compliant Original Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
These heavy duty 100% wool Woolly Pully sweaters were originally made in England during WWII for the British S.A.S. Commando Regiment and the Royal Air Force Bomber Command and now has become the standard for warmth quality, versatility and appearance. They are now made to US government specs for the US marines, US Army, US Navy and even the US fish and wild life services.
- Hard Wearing and Functional
- Complete with Shoulder and Elbow Reinforcement Patches
- Imported from England and made to US Government Specs.
- 100% Heavy Wool, Rib Knit Crew Neck
- Adjustable Turn Back Cuffs
- Retains its Appearance and Shape Wash after Wash
- U.S.M.C. Approved under Serial 5-77
- Made In England
- Note: These sweaters are made for a very slim fit, so please keep that in mind when ordering