GI OCP Scorpion Gen III Level 6 Goretex Parka
Warehouse location information not found
USGI OCP Scorpion Gen III Level 6 Goretex Jacket
The US Army Gen III Layer 6 Extreme Wet/Cold Weather Parka is designed for use in moderate to cold and wet conditions as a hard shell layer combined with other base and insulating layers. This shell layer is worn as a waterproof barrier over other levels in conditions that alternate between freezing and thawing. It is constructed with two-layer Goretex-type Nylon and seam-sealed throughout. The Level 6 hardshell provide an outstanding light-weight, completely waterproof, windproof and breathable level of protection against the elements with 50% less bulk than previous systems. You will not believe how light weight it is compared to the ECWCS Generation I and II Gore-Tex®. Level 6 also incorporates NIR* (near infrared signature reduction) technology further enhancing soldier survivability.
- 3 Layer Wind Proof, Water Proof, Breathable Material
- Taped Seams
- Non-Freezing Two Way Zipper
- Double Storm Flap (Inner Zipper, Outer Velcro Type Closure)
- Over sized Visored Attached Hood with Velcro Type Tab for Back Adjustability
- Elastic Cord-Lock Tunnel in the Front to Tighten Hood
- Insignia/Badge Loop in Front
- Elastic Cuffed Sleeves with Velcro Type Tab for Adjustability
- Hideaway Collar for Hood Storage
- 2 Large Pass-Thru Zippered Front Middle Pockets
- Adjustable Waist Drawstring
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Note: This item is oversized by roughly 3" to provide room for layering. Please order accordingly.