We are aware of an issue with our customer service phone. We are working to fix the issue. In the meantime please email us with any questions, thank you.
GI McRae USMC Hot Weather Boots
Warehouse location information not found
McRae USMC Hot Weather Boots
These desert boots are the official, certified military specification hot weather boot worn by the United States Marine Corps. The upper is comprised of full grain Mojave leather and highly breathable Cordura . The boot also features direct attach construction to reduce weight and a Vibram® Sierra outsole for superior grip.
* Height: Height 8"
* Bottom: Direct attach construction featuring cushion polyurethane midsole and Oil, Acid & Slip Resistant Vibram sierra outsole
* Shock attenuating: Enhanced shock attenuation via foam covered insole
* Comfort: Removable cushion polyurethane sock insert
* Upper: Full-grain Mojave suede and 1000 denier corduratm upper
* Topline: Padded collar
* Closure system: Nylon coated speedhook & eyelet lacing system
* Ventilation: Nylon coated brass drainage vents promote rapid drying in wet conditions
* Origin: Made in USA
* Condition: New