We are aware of an issue with our customer service phone. We are working to fix the issue. In the meantime please email us with any questions, thank you.
GI ECWS Generation I Parka Woodland
Warehouse location information not found
Genuine Issue Extended Cold Weather System Parka
Genuine-issue parkas developed for the US Army. The ECWS generation 1 parka is waterproof and breathable, and designed with features such as non-freeze zippers and inside snow skirts, which make it ideal for layering and being active in extreme cold weather.
These are great winter parkas and can be adapted for different temperatures by combining with other components in the ECWS system. ECWS garments work together for a triple-layering effect that heightens protection and performance. It was engineered for the Army but has become a favorite of civilians and outdoorsmen. See why the original ECWS parka has been a favorite since it was first developed.
- Designed for the US Army by NSRDEC
- Made to be worn with Polartec Fleece Liner
- Part of a triple-layering system of cold-weather military clothing
- Breathable and waterproof
- Two way non-freezing zipper
- Snap-down storm flaps
- Oversized hood and velcro cuffs
- Inside snow skirt
- Velcro front pockets and hidden breast pocket
- Two exterior pockets
- Zippered underarm vent
- Used as an extra layer in extreme cold weather
- US genuine issue
- Made in USA