GI Compliant Army OCP Scorpion Combat Jacket
Warehouse location information not found
Army OCP Uniform Jacket | TAA Compliant
This TAA Complaint US Army OCP uniform coat is made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. This uniform coat is made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous UCP and Multicam patterns and is regulation for all US Army Personnel.
These uniforms are made using authentic US made GI OCP material, but are assembled in a TAA compliant country to keep the costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these jackets are regulation for wear by all US Army personnel.
- Scorpion OCP pattern is approved by US Army regulations
- Summerweight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighterweight vs the 65/35 version
- Uniform cut and design complies with current regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton fabric is highly durable
- Fold-down collar provides a traditional professional look
- Upper-sleeve pockets are spacious and fitted with a silent zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are incredibly strong and sturdy
- Two-channel pen pocket keeps your pen on hand at all times
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
- TAA Compliant