UPDATE: As of now we are keeping our shipping operation open. Due to the current health situation we cannot guarantee any special shipping instructions including Next Day or 2nd Day Air. If you have any questions, need to cancel an order, or need any other type of help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As we work remotely we will not have access to our customer service phones. We will answer every email, though our responses may be delayed. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support through this difficult time. Please stay safe and healthy.
GI Compliant Army OCP Scorpion Combat Jacket
Warehouse location information not found
Army OCP Uniform Jacket | TAA Compliant
This TAA Complaint US Army OCP uniform coat is made from 50% nylon/50% cotton ripstop material for the ultimate performance and durability. This uniform coat is made to the exact specs of the Army Combat Uniform, in the approved Scorpion OCP pattern. This pattern replaces the previous UCP and Multicam patterns and is regulation for all US Army Personnel.
These uniforms are made using authentic US made GI OCP material, but are assembled in a TAA compliant country to keep the costs low. Because they are assembled in a TAA compliant country, these jackets are regulation for wear by all US Army personnel.
- Scorpion OCP pattern is approved by US Army regulations
- Summerweight - suited for warmer climates
- Lighterweight vs the 65/35 version
- Uniform cut and design complies with current regulations
- 50% Nylon/50% Cotton fabric is highly durable
- Fold-down collar provides a traditional professional look
- Upper-sleeve pockets are spacious and fitted with a silent zipper closure
- Reinforced elbows are incredibly strong and sturdy
- Two-channel pen pocket keeps your pen on hand at all times
- Manufactured in a TAA Compliant country with USA materials
- TAA Compliant