This year we celebrate 75 years in business! You can help us celebrate by taking advantage of our "75 in 75" - 75 different daily deals at 75% off! Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of the homepage to get each deal delivered to your email!
GI Army Light Duty Leather Work Glove- Black
Warehouse location information not found
USGI Light Duty Military Work Glove
The NEW Military Light Duty Work Glove is a mission critical standard issue, multi-functional utility glove for performing light duty work. Made of comfortable full grain cowhide leather that is treated to provide resistance to water. Considered a "bag item" for the U.S. Army, the LDWG glove may be worn alone or as a shell in combination with thermal inserts or chemical protection handwear. Army Compliant Black.
This Light Duty Utility Glove is a standard issue, multi-functional utility glove for performing light duty work. A "bag item" for the US Army, this glove may be worn alone or as a shell and in combination with thermal inserts or chemical protective handwear.
The Gunn Cut style with wing thumb offers dexterity while cowhide leather and palm patch provide improved durability. The unlined leather has been treated to provide water resistance and adjustable hook and look allow for rapid don/doff.
Mission Critical Gear is designed and engineered for the real-world extremes of military service. No matter how demanding the conditions, best-in-class HWI products get the toughest tasks done with confidence.
- Unlined full grain cowhide leather treated to provide water resistance
- Gunn cut style with wing-thumb construction allows flexibility with no seams on the palm side to obstruct work or cause fatigue
- Double Lined palm and thumb with rough-out leather for improved grip.
- Hook and loop wrist closure strap for easy on/off
- Webbing loop for storage and easy interface with the modular lightweight load carrying equipment (MOLLE)
- Conforms to Military Specification GL-PD-08-12
- NSN's listed
- Berry Amendment Compliant
- 100% Made in USA
- NSN 8415-01-566-3774 Small
- NSN 8415-01-566-3776 Medium
- NSN 8415-01-566-3876 Large
- NSN 8415-01-566-3877 X-Large