GI .30 Cal Ammo Can
Warehouse location information not found
* Note: Additional shipping costs may apply due to the weight of the item.*
GI Used .30 Cal Ammo Can
Was the ammo can the first object to be “repurposed?” We can’t say for sure, but throughout the years, these industrious and iconic boxes have been co-opted for everything from toolboxes to collectors’ chests. More recently, people have been using them to organize small electronics and even display live plants.
These ammo cans are instantly recognizable and easily adaptable. Pack it with supplies and store it in your trunk. Secure your personal items inside and slide it under the bed. Or spray-paint the outside and hang it on the deck—since they’re built for combat, the rest is a breeze.
- Portable, versatile, and durable
- Industrial look, fully functional for storage
- Great for props and decorations
- Authentic military markings, may vary from one to the next
- Size: 10.5” x 4” x 7”
Note: As a genuine military article, this product may contain dents, slight rust, or other small blemishes.