GI Wooly Pully V Neck Commando Sweater
Warehouse location information not found
GI Compliant Original Woolly Pully Commando Sweater
These heavy duty 100% wool Woolly Pully sweaters were originally made in England during WWII for the British S.A.S. Commando Regiment and the Royal Air Force Bomber Command and now has become the standard for warmth quality, versatility and appearance. Sweaters are made to US government specs for the US marines, US Army, US Navy and even the US fish and wild life services.
- Hard Wearing and Functional
- Complete with Shoulder, Elbow and Badge Reinforcement Patches
- Made to US Government Specs.
- 100% Heavy Wool, Rib Knit V-Neck
- Adjustable Turn Back Cuffs
- Retains its Appearance and Shape Wash after Wash
- GI compliant
- Made In England
Note: These sweaters are made for a very slim fit, so please keep that in mind when ordering