**To get your order before Christmas, last day for ground shipping is December 14th, last day for 2nd Day Air is December 17th, and last day for Next Day Air is Dec 18th**
Watch Wrist General Purpose Quartz with Date Type I Class 1
Warehouse location information not found
- Quartz, High torque, sweep second
Intended Use: Field
Analogue dial with 2 time scale
Water resistant to 3 atm. atmospheres
Stop Second hack movement (movement stops when stem is pulled out)
- Quartz Accuracy with easy to change battery hatch
- Fibreshell high impact, waterpoof and dustproof case.
- Black face features both 12- and 24-hour dials, with luminous hands and hour markings, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Luminous Features are indicated by self lighting tritium tubes
- This general purpose watch has the added feature of date positioned between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions
- This watch is made in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1
- This watch comes with black nylon strap with buckle closure that adjusts to most wrist sizes.This strap is manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type II
WATCH. MILITARY WRISTWATCH, QUARTZ MOVEMENT WITH DATE. This watch is manufactured by MARATHON WATCH COMPANY. This army wristwatch is manufactured in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1. Watch features analogue dial with two time scale, water resistant to 3ATM. Additional features include stop second high torque movement. This watch comes in a fibreshell, waterproof and dustproof case. Black face features both 12 and 24 hour dials with luminous hands and hour markings, date, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Light sources for dial and hands are provided by self-lighting tritium tubes. This watch comes with black nylon mil-spec strap and buckle closure that adjust to most wrist sizes. This strap is manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type II. This watch is Swiss made and carries a two-year guarantee.
Write Your Own Review