Genuine U.S. Government compass. The most recent manufacture you can get by Cammenga, the current government contractor. Made in March 2012". Tritium doesn't glow forever so get the most on your investment by getting the most recently made compass. Rugged, hand held, magnetic. Metal casing, induction damped needle, thumb loop, and magnifying lens in sighting bracket. Degree/mil bezel, 5 inch metric graduations and neck lanyard.
- Luminosity: Tritium
- Jewel Bearing: Sapphire
- Rotating Bezel: Bi-Directional
- Climate Capacity: -50 F to +150 F
- Frame Materials: Cast Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Expected Luminous Life: 10 Years
- Accuracy: +/- 0002 mils
- Dial Readings: Degrees & mils
- Casting: Aluminum
- Damping Process: Induction
- Carrying Pouch: LC-1 w/Belt Clip
- Lanyard: Included (No Liquid Req.)
Available in O.D.Green, Desert Tan and Black.