NEW FEATURE : This watch comes with EOL (End of Life) display where second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery needs replacing.
WATCH. MILITARY WRISTWATCH, QUARTZ MOVEMENT WITH DATE. This watch is manufactured by MARATHON WATCH COMPANY. This army wristwatch is manufactured in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1. Watch features analogue dial with two time scale, water resistant to 3ATM. Additional features include stop second high torque movement. This watch comes in a fibreshell, waterproof and dustproof case. Black face features both 12 and 24 hour dials with luminous hands and hour markings, date, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Light sources for dial and hands are provided by self-lighting tritium tubes. This watch comes with black nylon mil-spec strap and buckle closure that adjust to most wrist sizes. This strap is manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type II. This watch is Swiss made and carries a two-year guarantee.
- Quartz, High torque, sweep second
Intended Use: Field
Analogue dial with 2 time scale
Water resistant to 3 atm. atmospheres
Stop Second hack movement (movement stops when stem is pulled out)
- Quartz Accuracy with easy to change battery hatch
- Fibreshell high impact, waterpoof and dustproof case.
- Black face features both 12- and 24-hour dials, with luminous hands and hour markings, white numerals and a sweep second hand. Luminous Features are indicated by self lighting tritium tubes
- This general purpose watch has the added feature of date positioned between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions
- This watch is made in accordance with MIL-PRF-46374G, Type I, Class 1
- This watch comes with black nylon strap with buckle closure that adjusts to most wrist sizes.This strap is manufactured in accordance with MIL-S-46383B, Type II