You have not viewed any products recently.
Nebo O2 Beam 420 Lumen Flashlight
Simply put, the O2 Beam under-promises and over-delivers. The O2 Beam features a high-power LED that produces 420 lumens of bright white light. However, our patented O2 Technology intensifies the light beam to produce results beyond the capabilities of a standard 400-lumen light allowing this flashlight to perform on the level of an 800-lumen flashlight. Your typical 400-lumen light will give you roughly 250 yards of illuminated viewing distance. With use of the O2 technology, the O2 Beam casts its light 500 yards! The convex lens creates a fully focused, highly concentrated beam of light, eliminating any dull or dark spots. The O2 has 5 lighting modes: 100% (420 lumens,) 50% (210 lumens,) 10% (42 lumens,) beacon mode (420 lumens) and defensive strobe mode (420 lumens.) The O2 Beam has a smart select dial, which allows you to easily select your desired lighting mode. Modes can be selected while light is on or off. The anodized aircraft-grade aluminum body is integrated with heat sinks to help disperse heat from the bezel during extended periods of use. Behind the lens, lies a glow-in-the-dark component called Lo-Light which provides a secondary light source without using any battery power. The Lo-Light recharges when the O2 Beam is on and with natural light. The rear glow-in-the-dark button will glow red when the battery life is less than 20%. The O2 Beam comes with a lanyard as well as a specialty carrying case that is durable enough for any task.
Features and Benefits:
- One high-power LED outputs 420 lumens of light (Bulb rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- Smart Select Dial changes light modes with ease
- 4x adjustable zoom changes the light beam from flood light to spot light
- O2 technology intensifies the light beam to produce results beyond the capabilities of a standard 400 lumen light
- Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum water-resistant body design
- Aggressive self-defense face
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button
- LO-LIGHT is an internal glow-in-the-dark component located behind the lens to provide a secondary light source, without using any battery life.
- Battery indicator caused the button to glow red when battery life is less than 20%
- Heat-sink bezel design disperses heat from the bezel during extended periods of use
- Carrying case
Nebo O2 Beam Specifications:
Mfg. Ordering Code: 6000
Head Diameter: 2.25”
Barrel Diameter: 1.5”
Weight: 1.05 lbs.
Batteries: 4 AA batteries (included)
Settings: 420 lumens / 200 lumens / 85 lumens / Beacon / Defensive Strobe
100% - 20 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
50% - 55 Hours / Viewing Distance 240 meters
10% - 100 Hours / Viewing Distance 60 meters
Beacon - 200 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
Defensive Strobe - 70 Hours / Viewing Distance 500 meters
May We Recommend