NEW FEATURE : This watch comes with EOL (End of Life) indicator where the second hand advances in 4 second increments when battery needs replacing.
- This Dive Watch has the unique feature of using tritium gas vial technology for illumination
- Intended Use: Dive, Search and Rescue (SAR)
Uni-Directional Elapsed Time Ring (60 minutes-120 clicks)
Analogue dial with date
Water resistant to 30 atmospheres (300m/1000 ft)
High Torque Quartz Movement (Swiss Made)
- Stainless steel 316L water tight case with engraved back. Sapphire Crystal. Screw down crown.
- Black face features luminous hands and hour markings. 2 Scale dial shows standard and supplemental time.
- Luminous Features on dial, minute and hour hands are powerd by Tritium Tubes. Second hand with luminous MARAGLO tip.
- This Diver Watch is made in accordance with ISO 6425 requirements
- This Dive Watch comes with a natural rubber rubber mil-spec strap (Swiss Made) with stainless steel buckle
This Dive Watch is manufactured in accordance with GSA Stocked Item Purchase Description-Now under contract to GSA (US Government).