Coghlan's Survival Aid
is great to include in your survival kit or carry in pocket or pack
Five useful survival tools in one survival kit, pocket, or pack.
Suvival Aid contains:
- Waterproof match box with rubber gasket
- Small signal mirror (inside the match box cap)
- Liquid filled luminous dial compass
- Shrill signal whistle (ball type)
- Fire starter flint bar (3/4" long)
- Nylon lanyard (aprox. 42" in lenth)
BS plastic construction
Survival Kit Weighs only 1 oz. (28g)
Size: 4-1/2 (11.4cm) long x 1" (2.5cm) diameter
5 in 1 Survival Kit For hunting, fishing, backpacking, climbing, camping
If using matches with the survival kit you will also need the striker from the original match box to ignite the matches. Tear it off and keep it in the waterproof match case of the survival kit with the matches.
To use the flint bar, you will also need a steel (perhaps a knife blade) to create sparks and you will need dry tinder to ignite.
This can be great for kids survival kits or hiking with kids as well. The waterproof section is designed for matches, but could also be used for candy or other kids goodies.