Holster will fit weapons: Beretta 92/96/M9 Std or A1 W/Rails (NOT Brig/Elete)
Made specifically to meet the demands of tactical operations, the Level 2 Tactical Holster gives you the benefits of a drop-leg configuration for ideal holster location. It also comes equipped with a flexible thigh platform that conforms to leg size, a Y-harness suspension system for even weight distribution, and quick-disconnect swivel buckles on belt mounts for superior maneuverability.
• Flexible thigh platform conforms to leg size
• Y-harness suspension system distributes weight evenly, keeps holster vertical when kneeling, and allows use of pants pocket
• Quick-disconnect swivel buckles allow superior flexibility and quick holster mounting and dismounting
• Accessory mounting locations for pouches, knives, mag cases, etc.
• Rubberized leg straps eliminate sliding
• Passive retention detent adjustment screw and SERPA® Auto Lock™ release
• Reinforces full master grip and superior draw technique
• Immediate retention and audible click upon re-holster for increased officer safety
• Full-length holster body protects rear sights
• Same drawing technique for undercover, tactical, and duty
• Hole in holster body for bungee retention if desired